We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Whisk the egg whites. Then add the sugar and continue mixing until the composition becomes shiny and makes cakes. Rum essence is added. Bake on low heat, with the oven door open (100 degrees), until the meringue top becomes dry, about 4 hours.
Boil water with butter and salt.
After the butter has melted, add the flour, all at once and mix vigorously with a whisk, until the dough comes off the bowl.
Let it cool a bit, then add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each one.
The dough is spread in a tray lined with baking paper. Bake over high heat for 15 minutes, then another 10 minutes over medium heat.
The sugar melts, then we cover the donuts with caramel threads, with the help of a fork. The rest of the caramel is placed on a table greased with oil and left to cool. After it has cooled, we put it in a bag and crush it with a hammer. :)
Place the top on a plate, then cover with whipped cream, in the form of a dome. Sprinkle with crushed caramel and "decorate" with glazed donuts.
German gingerbread recipe
Ingredients for 30 pieces:
- dough - 500 g flour
- 350 g honey
- 100 g sugar
- 100 g butter
- an egg
- a tablespoon of cocoa
- 10 g baking soda
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 40 g finely ground gingerbread mix (cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, cloves, anise, coriander)
- icing - 350 g powdered sugar
- an egg white
- 2-3 drops of lemon juice.
How to make German gingerbread
Mix the honey with the butter and sugar in a thick-bottomed saucepan and put on a very low heat. When the sugar is completely melted, turn off the heat and let the mixture cool for 3-4 minutes. Add the egg, a tablespoon of cocoa, the spice mix and mix well. Put the sifted flour in the honey mixture and knead until perfectly incorporated.
The dough will be extremely sticky. At the end, add the baking soda dissolved in 3 tablespoons of milk and knead the dough. Wrap in cling film and refrigerate for 24 hours. The next day the dough is divided into two pieces that are spread on the work surface very well kneaded in a thin sheet of 0.3 -0.5 cm thick.
Cut the dough into shapes that are placed in the baking tray lined with baking paper. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and bake the gingerbread for 10-12 minutes. After cooling, decorate with icing.
Icing preparation: mix very well an egg white with a pinch of salt and 2-3 drops of lemon juice. Gradually add the powdered sugar and mix until a creamy icing is obtained. Food pigments are added for colored glaze.
Lava Cake & # 8211 Volcano of Happiness
Lava cake is the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers, but also for those who need a quick and delicious snack. This recipe is also known as chocolate fondant, being a chocolate cake with liquid inside.
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: Ten minutes
- 160 g of dark chocolate
- 75 g butter
- 70 g powdered sugar
- 30 g of flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 yolks
- 1 vanilla essence
- 1 pinch of salt
Step I & # 8211Put a glass bowl on top of a saucepan of boiling water. In the bowl add the chocolate and butter, stirring constantly until melted.
Step II & # 8211Over the melted chocolate add the powdered sugar and mix until it is completely incorporated. Next, add the whole eggs, but also the yolks. Mix the composition well.
Step III & # 8211We put the vanilla essence, the salt powder and the flour, and we will mix everything to homogenize the dough well.
Step IV & # 8211Put the dough in aluminum molds, greased with butter, using a spoon. We fill each form in three quarters.
Step V & # 8211Bake the cakes in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 10 minutes.
Step VI & # 8211Garnish with a little powdered sugar. We can serve immediately, with a cup of ice cream / fresh fruit.
How to prepare Easter with sweet cheese and raisins & # 8211 traditional recipe
In the printable format below, I wrote the quantities needed for a small Easter, baked in a shape with a diameter of 18 cm.
The dough, as I told you, is a classic cake cake. Easter has a dough base, and all around a braided string also made of dough, as seen in the photos below.
The filling is made from greasy and very well drained cow's cheese. I first hydrated the raisins in warm water in which I put a rum essence. We left them to hydrate for about an hour, then we drained them very well because we don't want to bring extra liquid in the filling!
My filling was thick, almost solid, so I was able to put the cross in the dough from the beginning, before I put the Easter in the oven, without the risk of going to the bottom. If you use a wetter cheese and the filling is softer, more liquid, you risk sinking the cross into the filling. In this case, put the easter in the oven for 20 minutes, enough time for the filling to set, remove it, quickly mount the cross, grease it with egg and put it back in the oven.
Before putting the easter in the oven, grease it with egg yolk, both over the dough and over the filling.
This is what my Easter looked like when I took it out of the oven, red and golden. And how nice it smelled of rum and vanilla and cake! Wonderful!
12 sweet fasting dishes. Easter Lent Recipes
Beaten beans with fried onions
Ingredients for beaten beans with fried onions
- 500 g of dry white beans
- 2 small carrots
- 1 slice of celery
- 1 small parsnip root
- 3 large onions
- 6-8 tablespoons sunflower oil (for frying onions)
- 4-5 tablespoons sunflower oil (for beaten beans)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 5 cloves of garlic (or less / many, according to taste)
Prepared for beaten beans with fried onions
- Wash the beans well in 2-3 waters, and soak them in cold water for 12-14 hours. Change the water twice, after 4 hours.
- The next day, wash the beans and put them in a large pot in cold water to cover it. Bring the pot to a boil for 15 minutes, then pour in the water, rinse the beans with hot water and bring them back to the boil in hot water. Add the carrots, celery and parsnips, washed well and cut into large pieces.
- Boil the beans for 60 minutes, until completely softened.
- Remove the beans and vegetables and place them in a large bowl. Do not throw the water in which the beans boiled.
- Put half a polish from the water in which he boiled the beans in the bowl, put a carrot (not all vegetables!) And pass the beans in a blender. You can add a little water if it is too dense, but little by little, so that it does not become too liquid.
- Add the garlic cloves given through the grater with small holes, 4-5 tablespoons of sunflower oil and salt to taste. Mix until you get a fine and homogeneous cream.
- Peel an onion, cut it into juliennes (scales), mix it with the sugar and knead it by hand. Fry it in a non-stick pan until it turns golden. Remove from the heat, let it cool for 2-3 minutes and place it over the beaten beans. Together with a Mashed vegetables and eggplant pizzette (see below!) can be a hearty snack. Good appetite!
Ingredients for eggplant pizzas
- 1 large eggplant
- 2 tomatoes
- 6 Champignon mushrooms
- 250 g vegetable cheese
- 4-5 basil leaves
- 1 clove of garlic
- olive oil
Preparation for eggplant pizzette
- Grate the vegetable cheese on the large grater, a clove of garlic on the small grater, finely chop the basil and parsley, cut the tomatoes and mushrooms into cubes as small as possible and mix them all, add a little salt.
- Wash the eggplants, wipe them well and cut them into 1.5-2 cm thick slices.
- Place the eggplant slices in an oven tray lined with baking paper and sprinkle with 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Put 2 tablespoons of the vegetable mixture over each slice of eggplant and sprinkle half a teaspoon of breadcrumbs on top.
- Sprinkle the eggplant slices in place with another 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° Celsius for 30 minutes. They can be eaten hot and cold. Good appetite!
Cauliflower and leek cream soup
Ingredients for cauliflower and leek cream soup
- 1 cauliflower of 1 kg
- 1 medium leek (white side only)
- 30 ml of olive oil / 30 gr butter
- 2-3 l of water
- 1-2 teaspoons of natural vegeta (optional)
- 4-5 slices of bread
Preparation for cauliflower and leek cream soup
- Unwrap the cauliflower in small bunches and leave it in cold water for 15 minutes. Cut the leeks, only the white part, into thin slices.
- Saute the leeks in 30 ml of olive oil for 2-3 minutes. Add lukewarm water over the leeks and the cauliflower bunches drained of the water in which they stood.
- Cover the pot with a lid and let the soup boil until the cauliflower is completely penetrated (at least 30 minutes).
- After the cauliflower is completely cooked, take the pot off the heat and pass the cauliflower soup using a vertical mixer.
- Put the soup on the fire again for 10 minutes, add 2 teaspoons of vegeta and salt to taste, turn off the heat and let the soup "rest" for 15 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, make the croutons: cut the slices of bread into small squares and fry them in a little olive oil or, more dietetically, place them on a sheet of baking paper in the oven tray, sprinkle them with a little olive oil and Bake them for 10 minutes at 180 ° Celsius, then serve them with cauliflower cream soup and leeks. Good appetite!
Cauliflower in the oven
Ingredients for baked cauliflower (2 people)
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon spicy paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Preparation for cauliflower in the oven
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice into it.
- Mix the oil, curry, lemon juice, salt, paprika and pepper in a bowl. Put the cauliflower bunches in the bowl and mix them carefully until they are all completely covered with the mixture in the bowl.
- Place cauliflower in a single layer in an oven tray lined with baking paper and bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven at 180 ° Celsius. Attention: after 15 minutes of baking, turn the bouquets on the other side and bake them for another 15 minutes. They are ready to be put on the table, they can be eaten hot, but they are very good and cold. Good appetite!
Ingredients for fondant potatoes
- 4 large potatoes
- 75 ml of vegetable soup
- 150 g of vegetable margarine
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 lightly crushed garlic cloves
- salt and pepper to taste
How to prepare fondant potatoes
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it in half.
- Heat the butter in the pan. When it starts to froth, put the potatoes. Let them fry on one side for 5 minutes, until they brown well, then turn them on the other side and leave them for another 5 minutes.
- After the potatoes are browned on both sides, add the vegetable soup, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Put the lid on and simmer until the potatoes are soft. Good appetite!
Sweet cabbage food
Ingredients for fasting sweet cabbage food
- 2 medium greens
- 1 medium leek (white side only)
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 large bell pepper
- 1 hot pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 80-90 ml of tomato juice
- 1 cup water / vegetable soup
- ground pepper
- 1 sprig of dried thyme
Preparation for fasting sweet cabbage dish
- Finely chop the cabbage, finely chop, dust with salt and knead well. Put it in a deep bowl and let it soften for 10 minutes.
- Cut the leeks into thin slices and the bell pepper into suitable cubes. Put the oil in a saucepan over low heat. When well heated, add the leeks and bell peppers. After they have softened, add the sweet cabbage.
- Mix the tomato juice with slightly lukewarm water or vegetable soup and pour it over the cabbage. Add the sprig of thyme, finely chopped dill, peppercorns, ground pepper and a hot, finely chopped hot pepper (if the pepper is too hot, remove the seeds before adding the cabbage).
- Cover the pan with the lid and let the cabbage simmer for an hour, an hour and a half, until completely softened.
- 10 minutes before turning off the heat, add the cherry tomatoes. In this way, they will penetrate properly, but will not lose their shape.
- It is best to serve the fasting sweet cabbage dish with a hot polenta. Good appetite!
Italian bean dish
Ingredients for Italian bean meal (2-4 people)
- 300 g of beans
- 200 g of tomato juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 1 small sprig of fresh rosemary
- 4-5 medium fresh sage leaves
- 100 ml of vegetable soup / water
- freshly ground pepper
Preparation for Italian bean dish
- Rinse the beans under a strong stream of cold water and let it sieve well.
- Put the oil in a non-stick pan over low to medium heat. When it has warmed up, add the sage, the rosemary sprig and the cleaned and whole garlic clove.
- Saute the mix for a minute or two, then add the tomato juice mixed with vegetable broth or water.
- Boil the sauce for 15 minutes, on low to medium heat, until it acquires a slightly dense consistency.
- Add the drained beans, mix carefully and cook the beans for another 5 minutes on low heat. 2-3 minutes before turning off the heat, season the food with salt and freshly ground pepper. Good appetite!
Black bean chili with sweet potatoes
Ingredients for black bean chili with sweet potatoes
- 1 large sweet potato
- 250 g of black beans beans
- 150 g of corn kernels
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 chopped carrots
- 200 g of ripe tomatoes
- 150 ml of tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation for black bean chili with sweet potatoes
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, sauté the onion for 5-7 minutes, until it softens slightly.
- Add diced sweet potatoes, corn, beans, garlic, tomatoes and spices.
- Stir gently and leave, semi-covered, to boil for 30 minutes. As you can see, black bean chili with sweet potatoes is ready in about 45 minutes: 10 minutes cooking, 30 minutes cooking.
Fasting pea food
Ingredients for fasting pea meal (2-4 people)
- 500 g peas (frozen or fresh)
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 medium potatoes (or 1 large potato)
- 2 small carrots
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 200 ml of water
- 75 ml of tomato juice
- 1-2 teaspoons grated freshly chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon grated cornstarch
Preparation for fasting pea food
- Peel onions and garlic and chop finely. Peel the carrots and cut them into thin slices. Peel the potatoes and cut them into suitable cubes.
- Put the oil in a saucepan over low heat. When the oil has warmed up well, add the onion, garlic, carrots and mix well. Saute them until the onions are soft, add the potato cubes, stir on low heat for another 2 minutes and add 100 ml of lukewarm water.
- When the carrots and potatoes are half cooked, bring the peas to a boil.
- Boil the food over medium to low heat for another 15 minutes, then add the remaining water, mixed with the tomato juice and starch and mix well.
- Season the pea dish with salt and pepper and simmer for another 10 minutes, until the sauce gets a slightly creamy consistency. Add freshly chopped dill, mix well, let it simmer for 3 minutes, turn off the heat and enjoy!
Lenten mushrooms, with mushrooms, in vine leaves
Ingredients for fasting mushrooms, with mushrooms, in vine leaves (50 4 cm cabbage)
- 250 g of rice
- 3 carrots
- 8 champignon mari mushrooms
- 1 leek (white part only)
- 1 stalk of celery
- 200 ml of vegetable soup
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 50 vine leaves
- the water
How to prepare fasting sauerkraut, with mushrooms, in vine leaves
Something sweet fasting: Recipes without margarine or vegetable cream
Given that fasting Orthodox Christians abstain from animal products, it is quite difficult to make some cakes using substitutes. That is why it is better to choose recipes based on ingredients that are not of animal origin and not surrogates.
The most common dessert during fasting periods are pancakes with jam or jam. Pancakes are a great fasting alternative for those who want something sweet.
For this dessert you need soy milk, almonds or rice. For 6 fasting pancakes you need 150 g flour, 200 ml soy milk, almonds or rice, 150 ml mineral water, 20 ml oil, a sachet of vanilla sugar. a good powder of salt and oil for frying.
All the ingredients, without mineral water, are put in a bowl, mixed in such a way that they do not have lumps. Finally, add the mineral water and mix.
In a simple pan, grease with very little oil and then pour the composition using a polish and move the pan to spread the composition. Fry the pancakes over medium heat.
Fry on both sides, then remove to a plate. Fasting pancakes can be filled with jam or jam.
This homemade cake comes out very tasty and very beautiful: it is very easy to prepare! Nr. 1 on any table!
The cake & # 8220Kilimanjaro & # 8221 is a delicious dessert with peaches, whipped cream and yogurt and cocoa top. It is a spectacularly domed dome-like cake that resembles an erupting volcano. This original cake, extremely tender and tasty is very easy to prepare, has an intense peach aroma and a tasty and creamy taste. The homemade cake will impress everyone, both in its original appearance and special taste. Prepare this cake for various holidays and surprise your guests!
The most original cake & # 8220Kilimanjaro & # 8221
& # 8211 800-850 g of preserved peaches (peaches + syrup)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. The countertop. Melt the butter and let it cool.
2. Combine in a separate bowl: flour, cocoa and baking powder, mix all ingredients well to distribute the baking powder evenly.
3. Sift the dry ingredients through a sieve.
4. Break the eggs into the mixer bowl and add the vanilla sugar. Beat the eggs and gradually sprinkle the sugar, beat until you get a light, airy and light mass (I beat the egg mass until it increased in volume 2-3 times and became very dense).
5. Incorporate the flour mixture into 4 portions and mix carefully (with a spatula from bottom to top, from the edges to the center).
6. Add 2-3 tablespoons of dough to the melted butter that has cooled and mix well until smooth.
7. Then incorporate the butter into the sponge cake dough.
8. Prepare a removable baking dish with a diameter of 24 cm.
9. Line the bottom of the mold with baking paper.
10. Shape the dough and rotate it a few times so that the sponge cake is even.
11. Bake the sponge cake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Do not open the oven door for the first 20 minutes, so as not to leave the sponge cake. Take the toothpick test.
12. Turn the sponge cake on a grill and let it cool.
13. Remove the cold sponge cake from the mold and cut it into 3 worktops (it is preferable to cut the sponge cake after at least 4-5 hours after baking. The top worktop should be a little thinner, as you will cut it into 12 parts).
14. Place the first countertop on a plate.
15. Cut the middle of the medium top (with a plate) so that the walls remain about 1.5 cm thick.
16. Set the middle of the countertop to one side and move the countertop walls to the lower countertop.
17. Place a cake ring on top of the tray.
18. Cut the top countertop into 12 equal parts.
19. Cream. Drain the preserved peach syrup in a bowl and cut the peaches into pieces.
20. Pour into a separate bowl 150 ml of peach syrup, add gelatin, mix well and let it swell.
21. Soak the bottom countertop with the remaining syrup, then soak the middle countertop, and the cut countertop should only be soaked at the base.
22. Take the cream out of the fridge and beat it with powdered sugar until you get hard tops. It must maintain its shape well, but remain soft.
23. Heat the swollen gelatin (but do not boil it) until it is completely dissolved.
24. Combine yogurt and gelatin in a separate bowl, mix well.
25. Then incorporate the whipped cream (using the mixer, quickly and at low speed). You will get a light, airy and very tasty cream.
26. Add 2/3 of the chopped peaches to the cream and mix.
27. Place 1/3 of the cream in the ring.
28. Then put 1/2 of the cut top (put it tight enough to fit all the pieces) and glue the pieces with cream.
29. Place the middle of the cut sponge cake on top and place the other pieces of sponge cake.
30. Place the remaining cream on top.
31. Place the remaining peaches in the middle.
32. Refrigerate the cake for a few hours so that the cream hardens completely.
33. Chop 25 g of chocolate with a knife and melt 25 g of chocolate.
34. Grease the bottom of the cake with melted chocolate and sprinkle with chopped chocolate.