Beef soup (video recipe)
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Beef soup is my favorite soup and I prepare it very often at home, especially since I like it to be prepared in a certain way, that is, to have very small cut vegetables, as well as pieces of meat. So I wanted to show you my version, especially when many of my friends tell me I don't know how to make soup.
- 700 gr of diced beef
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 2 medium diced chopped carrots
- 1 diced large bell pepper
- a medium celery (the size of a fist) chopped into cubes
- 4 medium diced potatoes
- 400 ml tomato juice
- a bunch of parsley
- olive oil
Preparation time: less than 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Beef soup (video recipe):
Put the boiled beef soup in a pot in which we put 4-5 liters of cold water. Boil the meat and when the foam accumulates on top, remove it with a whisk as many times as needed until no more foam is formed (approx. 30 minutes). Then add onions, carrots and celery to the pot and let it boil for another 20 minutes. Add the bell pepper and potatoes and leave on the fire for another 15 minutes or until the potatoes are almost ready. At the end add the tomato juice, a little olive oil and season with salt. Let the beef soup boil for another 10 minutes until the tomato juice boils a little. Turn off the heat and add the finely chopped parsley. Serve hot beef soup with fresh bread.
Watch the video:
Good appetite !
for those who want, the beef soup can be straightened with a beaten egg.
Beef soup with pickles & # 8211 Video recipe
Beef soup with pickles it's one of the tastiest beef soups I've ever eaten.
It has a rich taste, from beef, but delicate at the same time, a delicacy that gives both pickles that, together with the broth, give a sour velvety taste, but also from bulgur we have the taste of full grain, which remains unaltered, even if cooked well, as is the case with rice.
The beef meat blends perfectly with the taste of these vegetables and we get the most wonderful taste possible, a clear beef soup, full of taste and benefits for the body.
Beef is rich in vitamin B which helps the formation of red blood cells, contains Zinc and Magnesium needed to support all metabolic processes in the body and increase immunity.
It also contains an essential fatty acid that has the ability to lower the level of bad cholesterol, prevents the absorption of fats and their deposition in the form of fat deposits (adipose tissue), restores muscle mass so it is recommended for people following a nutritional program for weight loss. and people with intense physical activity.
Beef soup with pickles is even healthier, because in pickles we find an ideal source of natural fiber, which helps us digest certain foods more easily, especially meat.
Therefore, many nutritionists recommend eating pickles.
Pickled cucumbers keep the intestinal flora under control to prevent colon cancer.
They also contain minerals, iron, calcium and magnesium that help our body function optimally.
At the same time, pickles are a rich source of vitamin C, an antioxidant that helps our immune system and helps us fight extra pounds.
Last but not least, the bulgur in beef soup with pickles, has a higher content of fiber, protein and vitamins than rice and has a low glycemic index.
The B vitamins in bulgur activate enzymes that have different roles, for example, vitamin B6 and folic acid (vitamin B9) removes an amino acid, called hemocysteine, from the bloodstream.
If we do not have enough, the level of hemocysteine can increase and thus increases the risk of cardiovascular disease.
So, how many benefits do we find in beef soup with pickles, a soup not only beneficial but also very, very delicious.
To prepare beef soup with pickles, we need the following
& # 8211 300 g beef pulp
& # 8211 1 beef broth with bone
& # 8211 6 medium potatoes
& # 8211 1 carrot
& # 8211 2 onions
& # 8211 1 cup bulgur
& # 8211 150 g mashed tomatoes
& # 8211 4-5 pickles
& # 8211 2 bay leaves
& # 8211 10 peppercorns
& # 8211 1 tablespoon salt
& # 8211 4 l of water
& # 8211 2 tablespoons oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION Beef soup with pickles you can see in the video below.
Step by step recipe beef soup
Beef soup step by step recipe is one of the favorites of Romanians. Cow soup it is prepared with tender pieces of beef, vegetables and seasonal vegetables (or frozen) and topped with tomato juice (broth) or borscht. We eat it with sour cream.
This one beef soup it is not part of the culinary repertoire of our family but I ate it on visits and I liked it. Lightning has come out!
I do it more often clear beef soups with noodles or gray dumpling. For those I use beef with bone marrow (preferably knees).
or concentrated beef soup (stock, bouillon) from cooked and then boiled beef bones and vegetables. Beef stockI freeze it in bags and use it to prepare other dishes & # 8211 e.g. risotto.
Soups are made from pork bones (ribs) or chicken carcasses. I was afraid of commercial beef because it is often & # 8222sole & # 8221 and does not soften even after 3 hours of cooking. I chose one beef shoulder pack for this & # 8211 soup also had thin fat inserts. Next time I'll do it with brine which has a lot of connective tissue and cartilage & # 8211 die after beef brushing!
vegetables which I used is the classic connection for soup or soups: carrots, parsley and parsnip roots and a slice of celery. The vegetables I chose were potatoes, peas and green beans (both frozen). Let's not forget the onion, which is not missing in soups and broths.
You can also put peppers, donuts, cauliflower bouquets, cubes of gulia, etc. What you have at hand.
From the quantities below I got 5 L of super tasty beef soup. Do not be afraid that it is a lot because it keeps well in the refrigerator for a few days and can be reheated 3-4 times (whole pot or individually), becoming more and more tasty every day. Like sarmale.
The meat is boiled in cold salted water. In the meantime, the roots are being prepared. It is cleaned, washed, finely chopped onions, celery, parsley and carrots into cubes - I like symmetrically cut vegetables and greens, in soup, and necessarily everything on the plate I claim to fit in the spoon. When the fire pot starts to boil, carefully remove the foam a few times. When the foam does not form so abundantly, the roots are added. Bring to a boil over low heat, if the soup boils with large boils it will be cloudy.
Prepare the rest of the vegetables - here you can make combinations according to everyone's taste, I used cauliflower, green beans, peppers and potatoes. If the pepper and the potato seem to me somewhat indispensable (but not necessarily), one can give up one of the other vegetables and introduce another, depending on one's preferences and taste.
They fit very well white cabbage, peas, gulia, but, why not, even zucchini.
When the roots are half cooked (begin to soften) add the cauliflower, peppers and green beans. Check the degree of boiling of the meat and when the fork enters it easily, remove it and let it cool a little. Cut into cubes as symmetrical as possible (for appearance) and add to the boiling juice.
Check how cooked the vegetables are and when they are almost done, add the potatoes. After they have boiled, put the skinless tomatoes, cut into cubes (and possibly 1-2 tablespoons of broth, to taste). Allow to boil for 2-3 minutes and remove from the heat. Prepare the greens. Wash and finely chop the larch, sprinkle on top and fill the kitchen with flavors.
Ingredients Vegetable soup, simple and quick fasting recipe
- 120 grams of onions (a small onion), diced
- 75 grams of carrots (1 medium-sized carrot), diced
- 40 grams of celery (a piece of the volume of a small egg), diced
- 75 grams of peppers, diced
- 60 grams of grated potatoes on a grater
- 150 grams of diced potatoes
- 150 grams of peeled tomatoes (or canned tomatoes in broth)
- 120 grams of cauliflower broken into small bunches, enough to fit in a spoon
- 100 grams of green beans, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 bunch of green parsley
- 1/2 bunch of larch and pepper
- optional: for hardening, 150 ml. of borscht or vinegar or lemon juice to taste
Preparing vegetable soup fasting recipe & # 8211 tempering vegetables mirepoix
1. In the image below you can see all the ingredients I used. I must specify that they are weighed only after they have been cleaned, washed and chopped. If you prepare all the ingredients before you actually start cooking, you will see how easy and fast you will work.
2. In a pot of about 3 liters, put the oil and heat moderately over medium heat. Add onion, celery and carrot, adding a pinch of salt. Fry over medium heat, stirring frequently, until onions begin to soften (will become translucent). Then add the pepper and grated potato, whose purpose is to help obtain a more consistent soup. Bake all together, stirring frequently, for about 2-3 minutes.
Vegetable Soup, Quick and Easy Fasting Recipe & # 8211 Soup Preparation
1. Add 1.7 liters of water over the vegetables in the pot. To speed up the cooking of the soup, we can add hot water. After the soup boils, season with a teaspoon of salt, so that the vegetables that boil in it take on a little taste, then add the cauliflower, which, of all the vegetables used, boils the hardest. After about 2-3 minutes, add the diced potatoes.
2. After the cauliflower and potato have boiled in half (when tasting it feels soaked, but still retains some texture) add the green beans. After it is cooked, add the peeled tomatoes and chopped into cubes and add the vegetable soup in a few boils, no more than 4-5 minutes, then turn off the heat and adjust the salty, peppery and sour taste.
If you use borscht, it is boiled separately, in a kettle, only then it is added to the pot, for a final boil together with the vegetable soup. With lemon or vinegar you can fry the soup to taste, even on a plate, by each diner.
3. Chop the greens and sprinkle the soup generously, keeping the chopped greens and sprinkle on the plate, just before serving. Cover the pot with the vegetable soup with the lid and let it sit for 10 minutes before serving, to draw its soul and the aromas of the greens to infuse in the juice.
How to serve vegetable soup, simple and quick fasting recipe
Fasting vegetable soup is served hot, one way. It fits perfectly with a home bread with good and crunchy skin. It goes just as well pickled hot peppers or fresh. Those who wish can also add cream, but in this case, of course, the vegetable soup will no longer be fasting. It is certain, however, that it will be a very tasty one.
Ingredients Peasant beef soup recipe step by step
- 800 grams & # 8211 1 kg. of beef with bone, the most suitable being the brine (I used 2 pieces of brine that together had 800 grams)
- 350 grams of carrots (3 medium carrots)
- 150 grams of onion (one large or 2 small-medium onions)
- 100 grams of celery root
- 150 grams of parsnip root
- 100 grams of parsley root
- 1 diced bell pepper, I used a 150 gram red bell pepper
- 300 grams of white cabbage, finely chopped
- 150 grams of peas (or green beans)
- 2-3 diced potatoes
- 2 large tomatoes scalded, peeled, cut into cubes or 250 grams of canned tomatoes or 250 ml. concentrated tomato broth
- greens according to preference: green parsley, dill, fresh or dried larch
- salt pepper
- lemon juice, vinegar or 200 ml. little borscht for hardening
- optional: sour cream for serving
Peasant beef soup, boiling meat
1. Put the beef with bone in a large pot (4-5 liters), cover it with cold water, add 1 tablespoon of salt from the beginning and put it on low heat, without covering the pot.
2. When the soup starts to boil quietly, make sure it boils without boiling, just to murmur lightly. In a short time, a foam will form on the surface, which must be removed successively, 3-4 times (until it is no longer formed). If we do not remove the foam, our soup will be opaque, full of dark particles.
3. Continue to boil the beef over low heat, guaranteeing not only a clear juice but also a tenderer meat.
Peasant beef soup, vegetable preparation
1. While the meat is cooking, between two rounds of frothing the juice, we take care of the vegetables: we clean, wash and chop the onion cubes, we clean, we wash well and we chop the roots into cubes. The bell pepper (if we have it) is washed, wilted, cleaned from the spine and the seed box is then chopped into cubes. Peel the potatoes, wash well and chop into cubes with a side of about 1 cm.
2. Chop the cabbage, it is not necessary to chop very finely, as for the cabbage salad, but rather in the squares with a side of about 1-1.5 cm. In this peasant beef soup, cabbage can be replaced / combined with small bunches of cauliflower or with peeled and diced kale.
Peasant beef soup, adding vegetables
1. The vegetables will be added to the juice after no more foam is formed and the meat is almost cooked, already almost completely soaked. Depending on how old the meat is, it may take 2-3 hours to cook. Add the vegetables in the order of their cooking, starting with the onion, the roots and the diced pepper.
2. After 15 minutes of adding the vegetables, remove the beef with a whisk, drain the juice well, over the pot, then put it on a mincer, letting it cool a little, so that we can debone and portion it. .
3. As soon as we remove the meat from the boiling juice, while it cools down a bit, add the cabbage to the pot and cook it until it starts to soften, 7-8 minutes.
4. 7-8 minutes after we put the cabbage in the peasant beef soup, we add the potatoes and then the peas. Until the potatoes are cooked, cut the meat, previously deboned, into small pieces to fit in the spoon, then add it back to the pot.
5. Immediately add the chopped tomatoes or broth and boil everything together for 3-4 minutes, then turn off the heat and season with salt and pepper to taste. If we use a little borscht for hardening, we boil it separately, in a kettle, then we add it to the soup at the very end and we put it in a short boil with the borscht.
6. Add a good handful of chopped greens to the soup. I like to combine, with this peasant beef soup, larch, green dill and parsley, all with 1 tablespoon each. We put the lid on, to infuse the flavors and we make sure that we still have fresh greens, to sprinkle when serving.
Serve peasant beef soup
First of all, a clarification regarding the hardening: if vinegar or lemon juice is used & unlike borscht, which must be boiled with soup & # 8211 they can be added to the plate, by each diner, according to their preferences. Peasant beef soup is served hot, served with pickled or fresh hot peppers, sour cream, bread.
It is a delicious soup, full of flavors and very consistent. May it be useful to you!
How do you prepare a peasant soup?
Take the meat and boil it in salted water. Leave on medium heat for about an hour.
Chop the vegetables - Julien onion, carrot, celery and cabbage are grated and diced potatoes and peppers.
Onions, carrots and peppers are fried in a pan. All vegetables, fresh and hardened are put over meat. Leave it to boil until the vegetables are cooked.
When the vegetables are cooked, add the tomato paste and season with salt and pepper. Place chopped parsley on top.
Traditional soup The beef can be served with sour cream placed directly on the plate and with hot peppers.
Usually, traditional soup it does not increase. However, if you want to increase it, you must add 200 ml of boiled borscht before taking it after the fire.
Traditional soup The cow is perfect for a hearty lunch! Enjoy with your loved ones a classic recipe that will always please everyone!
Hi. I made the soup and it came out super. I also received the title of "queen of soups" from a whimper. The idea is that I did it about the same, but I didn't put the tomato juice, which decisively improved things! Congratulations! You really chose the best recipe.
Hi. Your "fussy" quotes give beautiful titles :) I have been convinced for years that the "queen of beef soups" is the one with a lot of cauliflower and dill and that it can't be made better. I also noticed that sometimes you only need a small modification of a recipe that we keep making. the hard part is to find that change, most of the time we find it by chance.
The recipe for beef soup to lick your fingers
Here's what you need to implement it recipe of beef soup:
- 500 gr of beef bones
- 500 gr beef
- an onion
- two carrots
- 2 tomatoes
- half a cup of rice
- salt, pepper, oil
- a larch connection
- a bunch of parsley
- 1 l bag of tarate
As cow bones are a little more pretentious, you will start with them first. Here's what you have to do! The bones should be broken, then boiled in salted water and foamed whenever necessary. You have to let the bones boil for a few hours to boil very well. The good part is that in the meantime you can take care of the other ingredients, without forgetting that you have to froth from time to time.