Puff pastry tart with corn and cheese
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Let the puff pastry thaw.
Preheat the oven to 175-180 degrees.
Spread the puff pastry in the tray lined with baking paper.
Grease the dough with mashed tomatoes, sprinkle with chia seeds and oatmeal, then the canned corn kernels.
Place olives, pieces of French cheese, cheese and Emmentaler from place to place.
Put the tray in the oven until the tart is browned (about 40 minutes).
It can be served both hot and cold ...
Bake Overturned tart with caramelized pears, almonds and puff pastry
Put the tray with pears and burnt sugar in the oven heated to 180C for 10-15 minutes, until the pears soften a little. I said that I need a lighter caramel because it will close in the next stages of baking.
Remove the tray with the soaked pears and cover with the puff pastry sheet. Prick with a fork from place to place so as not to make unsightly blisters (the prick is made as long as the sheet is on the table, before placing it over the fruit). Put the tray back in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Foodblogger at Savori Urbane. #savoriurbane
When the dough is brown and has risen nicely it is ready!
How to turn a pear and burnt sugar tart?
Prepare a plate or tray of suitable size lined with baking paper and quickly turn the tart on it. The technique is simple but requires attention. Remove the form from the oven and cover with the tray in which it will be overturned. With 2 thick kitchen cloths, grab the edges of both trays and turn them over with a short and determined movement. Be very careful not to sprinkle yourself with hot caramel syrup !!
With the help of the same kitchen rags, grab the form in which it was baked and lift it quickly (if it manages to cool the caramel in it, it stays there. It comes out with a chisel :).
Look what a miracle is revealed to your eyes! Pears swim in golden caramel syrup, smells like vanilla & # 8230hmmm.
Tart with foil and vegetables
Tart with foil and vegetables
Nothing is easier to prepare this tart with puff pastry and vegetables. When you have a craving for something salty and still lighter, I recommend you to try the tart in question. It goes with a dry red wine but also semi-dry according to everyone's preferences. For other interesting recipes we recommend you to access the section with Tart recipes or Bakery and Pastry Recipes. You will definitely find delicious dishes that you will like.
Let's see how we prepare this tart and what we need.
Ingredients Tart with foil and vegetables
1 piece of puff pastry
250 g sweet cottage cheese
salt, pepper to taste
oregano or green parsley but also finely chopped green onion tails would fit perfectly
diced smoked ham or prosciutto
corn kernels, red beans - SunFood
(we can use any combination not only those in the recipe)
a few slices of sweet potato or carrot strips
(you can even use slices of pumpkin or zucchini)
a tart form
and that's it
Preparation Tart with foil and vegetables
Spread the puff pastry sheet in a greased form with butter and press a little to place it well in the form. Put the form with cold dough and prepare the filling.
Mix the crushed cheese with a fork with eggs and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add oregano or green parsley and diced ham. Mix and put the filling in the form lined with dough.
Cut the sweet potato into thin strips and place in the oven for a few minutes to soften, then roll and place in the filling on the tart. The corn kernels are mixed with a little olive oil, seasoned with salt and a little thyme.
Do the same with the beans, then place them over the cheese filling between the sweet potato rolls.
Put the form in the oven heated to 200 degrees with the ventilation function and bake it for about 30-40 minutes.
It can be served hot or cold according to everyone's preference.
Ingredients quick homemade puff pastry & # 8211 cheese and urda pie:
- 2 yolks
- 400 grams of flour 000
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 ml carbonated mineral water
- 125 ml fat yogurt
- 175 grams of butter with 80% fat
- 30 grams of flour
- 500 grams of salted cheese
Prepare homemade puff pastry dough
1. From yolks, mineral water, salt powder, yogurt and 400 grams of flour, knead a smooth and elastic dough. If necessary, add 1-2 tablespoons of flour over the recommended amount. The dough is placed on the work surface greased with oil and divided into 2 equal parts. Let it rest, covered with a thick napkin, for 30 minutes.
2. Knead the butter with flour (30 grams) until incorporated. Flour has no other role than to make better the adhesion of fat to the dough.
3. Take one of the two parts in which the dough has been divided and spread it on the work surface greased with oil in a square sheet.
4. Half the amount of butter mixed with flour distribute evenly over the entire surface of the sheet, then cut two cuts on each of the sides of the square, without detaching them completely.
5. Fold in half, starting from the corners. Each time the middle is covered with the opposite side to the one previously folded:
6. Once the corners are gathered in the middle, continue folding with the remaining squares in the middle of the sides, each time covering a square already folded with its opposite. Each piece of packaged dough is placed on a tray with the side to which the folds were made down, wrapped and left in the refrigerator for 15 minutes (obviously, from the above ingredients will result only two & # 8222packages & # 8221, in the following picture are visible 4 because I made double the amount of dough, half using it for a strawberry shortcake):
7. After 15 minutes, place a package on the work surface well greased with oil, with the side on which the folds were made upwards, lightly grease (with a brush) with oil on the surface and spread the dough again in a square shape, making identical notches:
To stretch, start by pressing with the twister in the middle of the & # 8222package & # 8221, then rotate the twister, pressing lightly.
8. Fold identically as the first time refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
9. After this time, roll out the dough (as well as the second fold, greasing the work surface with oil) in a sheet of the required size. I used it for a pie in a 40/28 cm tray.
Pie with cheese or urda and dill, with quick homemade puff pastry
10. I rolled the sheet on the rolling pin and rolled the rolling pin over the tray, placing the dough in its place:
11. I perforated from place to place with a fork (so as not to swell excessively when baked) and I placed the filling on top, obtained by mixing the two types of cheese with eggs, chopped dill, salt and pepper to taste:
12. I placed the second sheet on top and cut the raw pie into pieces of the desired size, then I finished the surface with beaten egg yolk with 1-2 tablespoons of cold water:
13. I put the pie in the preheated oven at 190 degrees Celsius and baked it until it browned nicely (45 & # 8211 50 minutes).
Allow the pie to cool then portion and taste with maximum delight. I recommend it from the warm stage, cold being just as good.
The dough can be frozen: place the raw dough on a sheet of baking paper and roll with it. Wrap tightly with cling film (or put in a plastic bag that closes well) and put in the freezer, where I kept it for up to 2 months. When you want to use it, take the dough out of the freezer and slowly thaw it in the refrigerator (overnight).
Update March 28, 2015
Interesting to return to a recipe published almost six years ago. As a blogger, such retrospectives give me a clear (and very funny, but it's fun mixed with an acute sense of embarrassment) perspective of how I edit an article and especially how I take photos.
Nah, I'm not hiding that I edited the article: P. The recipe is just as good and I think my readers deserve a more explicit version of it. But the photos, holy shit, the photos! The photos date from June 2009, when I knew so much about framing, focusing and especially, I was not able to do more than that terrible watermark.
Obviously, that's all I could do then, with the equipment. I had a small pocket camera. Especially, I could do so much with the level of skill I was at. Although I am far from satisfied with my photos now, with all the objectivity, but there is a way to heaven between what I was and what I arrived. Proof that if you want to improve and grow, it is possible.
So, today, on a gloomy Saturday in which I was very early in the morning (from 6 pan & # 8217 to 12 I baked 6 loaves of bread!), I told myself to make my appetite with some fine pies. I didn't eat puff pastry. So I hope I didn't go too wrong. I used the dough recipe above. For the filling: 300 grams of frozen cherries, mixed with 3 tablespoons of cornstarch and 5 tablespoons of sugar. I cut the dough into squares, on which I put the filling (as it was, frozen). I greased the edges of the dough with water and folded each square in half. Here's what came out:
Puff pastry tart with corn and cheese - Recipes
SWEET CORN TARCH AND CHERRY TOMATOES
I feel like Christopher Columbus
When I announce victoriously:
I discovered the corn tart!
A very tasty "land".
- 200 gr sweet corn (I used from SunFood)
- 150 gr cheese
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 100 ml sweet cream
- seedless olives
- salt, pepper, dried basil, dried tarragon, a sweet paprika powder
- 5 -6 cherry tomatoes
- Mix flour and butter in a bowl at room temperature and add water until you get a crust. Leave in the fridge for 40 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix eggs with sour cream and spices, then add sweet corn, olives and half the amount of cheese.
- After 40 minutes, take out the dough and spread it evenly in a heat-resistant bowl greased with butter (diameter 26 cm). Prick the dough with a fork so that it does not swell
- Add the egg mixture over this dough We place the cherry tomatoes Put in the oven for 30 minutes at 190 degrees, then sprinkle the rest of the cheeseand put back in the oven until the cheese melts and browns on top.
- Good appetite !
Cheesecake and corn crust
& Icirc & # 539i need for dough:
200 g f & # 259in & # 259
6 tablespoons yogurt
8 g of yeast
1 tbsp & # 539 & # 259 rasa zah & # 259r
1 tablespoon olive oil
a pinch of salt
& Icirc & # 539i need for stuffing & # 259:
550 g br & acircnz & # 259 of creamy cow & # 259
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
4 tablespoons shaved horse
2 green onions
1 leg & # 259tur & # 259 m & # 259rar verde
& Icirc & # 539i must for crust & # 259:
150 g corn kernels
3 or & # 259
1 tablespoon & # 539 & # 259 shaved & # 259 baking powder
salt & # 537i pepper
Prepare the dough:
Rub the yeast with the sugar, until it dissolves. Sift the flour into a bowl and add the salt. Gradually add the yoghurt, then the yeast and start frying. When the dough becomes homogeneous, elastic, you incorporate the oil. Cover the dough and bake for 30 minutes.
Please fill in the following form:
In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese with the Parmesan cheese and the horseradish. Peel a squash, grate it and chop it into small pieces. Add the onion and the black pepper and the briar, then the egg, salt and pepper to taste. Wallpaper a baking tray with baking paper. Put the dough in the tray, and with your fingers gently stretch it towards the edges, but make a small border. & Icircl & icircn & # 539epi with forks & # 539a, pour the filling & # 537a and level it.
Ask for crust in:
Beat the eggs and froth with salt and pepper, then add the baking powder. You drain the corn kernels well from the juice & # 259. Put the corn on top of the filling, then beaten eggs. Insert the tart into the hot oven and set the oven to a suitable temperature. At the same time the tart catches a golden crust on top, but at the same time it is baked. When it is ready, take it out and cool it down and serve it.
Re & # 539et & # 259 by Roxana Ciobanu, loc. F & # 259lticeni, Suceava County
Find out about this magazine. Practically & icircn buc & # 259t & # 259rie. It can be purchased from press outlets throughout the country, but in electronic format. through Magzter.
Cheesecake and vegetables
1 packet of rectangular puff pastry dough, 350 g of cheese mixture (semi-salted cow's milk, faisselle, philadelphia, grated mozzarella). or of which you have fresh cottage cheese, urda, ricotta), 1 zucchini zucchini, 3 eggs, 2 tablespoons sour cream, 4 tablespoons flour, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, salt, basil, 2 medium tomatoes
Difficulty: low | Time: 1h
Casserole for vacuuming food 1.8 L
Vacuum consumables package (4 rolls-28cmx5.5m, 1 roll-20cmx6.7m, 36packs-0.95L)
Set of 2 vacuum pans (0.7L + 1.2L)
Don't miss any recipes or find out what else
we set up on
To be up to date with the latest news and promotions enter your email address and click the send button
We assure you that your information will be kept safe and you can change your mind at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us.
Label: corn tart
Join one of the largest culinary groups in Romania: Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea, official group.
Romanian and international culinary recipes, explained step by step. We have prepared fasting recipes, preserves, cakes and cakes, simple and fast food. I have 30 years of experience in the food field and a great passion for Romanian gastronomic traditions.
I launched the book "50 fasting recipes". Order now the recipe book, ideal for vegetarians and for when you want to fast.
My favorite networks
What else do I read